Wednesday 16 January 2013

Painting, Sewing, Beading, Folding, Drawing and more...

I love that this project is helping me think outside the box. Sometimes when I first read the challenge, I'm like, "What in the world am I going to do for that?" But then I start with a little idea and it just grows from there. Then I end up with a card that I normally would've never made. Fun!

Day 9 - Most mornings, Jordan and I make smoothies for breakfast. They are a great way to get a lot of nutrients.







Day 10 - I love using watercolors. I love how you can't really tell them what to do. You just have to let them do their own thing. Maybe this card is "boring", but I was tired and only had a few minutes. Even though it's plain, I think it still has life to it.




 Day 11 - I love running. I love the feeling I get when I push myself. I especially love feeling the wind and sun in my face. (This isn't a drawing of me though. I don't think I've ever done a self portrait...hmm...maybe one day this year.)




 Day 12 - I spy with my little eye....



Day 13 - I love Russian Stacking Dolls. I'd love to get a set. My mom told me I wanted a set so bad when I was little so I got one for a gift. But then I ended up giving them away to a friend or something....she told me I used to do that a lot. Like if it was a sibling's birthday, I would go into my room and pick a favorite toy and wrap it up and give it to them. I don't really know why I did that. I guess I just want people to be happy like me and if I know something makes me happy (even if it's just the superficial happiness that comes from a material possession), I want others to feel that happiness too. 
I put a wet tea bag on this paper then took it off and it kinda looked like one of those dolls, so I drew on top of it with a black pen.



Day 14 - This was suppose to be "microscopic"...



Day 15 - I couldn't find any dollar bills in my American change jar so I used the next best thing (jk, it's even better than a US dollar)...Canadian Tire Money! Oh yeah!! And I only had to waste 5 cents (of store credit) instead of a whole buckaroo.



No comments:

Post a Comment