Friday 19 April 2013

I Made it to Day 100!

Day 85 - This is a picture of me and my sister when we were little. I'm on the left. (The one with the crazy hair!) Emily and I are really close in age so we were always together!



Day 86 - I used to love to make cupcakes but haven't for a while because I just end up eating them all! I tried to do some fancy flowers out of buttercream.




Day 87 - Wax resist and watercolor paints



Day 88 - I don't have a lot of supplies at my workplace...mostly it's just me and my table, linens, and lotion, so I made this card out of one of my business cards.



Day 89 - Don't you love bubble wrap? Aside from the fun you can receive from popping it, it also makes a cool pattern for stamping!



Day 90 - I wasn't ambitious enough to create an actual piƱata, so I just made this cute little guy out of tissue paper.



Day 91 - We don't drink coffee (but I secretly LOVE the smell of it!), so I didn't really want to buy any to make this card. So here's my confession - I am a thief! At Safeway, they have this bulk section for coffee beans, so I picked a few off the floor that someone had spilled. I am a sinner. Haha. 



Day 92 - A letter to my future self



Day 93 - A nail flower



Day 94 - An orange sunset 



Day 95 - I posted on the ATC facebook group that I needed suggestions for a card and I got so many awesome ideas! The one I decided to go with is a "self portrait" using only words and images.



Day 96 - It is actually really hard to do this! (Draw while looking in the mirror). Also, google translate is my friend.



Day 97 - I made this cute little envelope out of paper then painted it with watercolors and stamps.





Day 98 - Have you ever done this? It's so much fun! Jordan helped me out to make some awesome long-exposure photos. 



Day 99 - I tried to draw this butterfly with a white pencil crayon then paint watercolors on top of it, but it was a little hard to see, so I went over it with a silver pencil crayon. 




Day 100 - AHH!! I can't believe I made it 100 days without missing a single day! (But I totally dropped the ball and forgot to write "Day 100" on the back of this card. Oops. I fixed it but was too lazy to take a new picture). The lucky person who trades this card will get a wearable item! (Tutorial found here)




No comments:

Post a Comment