Friday 8 March 2013

Under the Weather

I've been stuck at home the past few days with a cold which gave me some time to work on some ATCs. A few of the days I felt my creative juices flowing and got some neat cards done. The other days, I had no energy and felt like I made some lame cards. But that's okay. I'm allowed to have some "off" days. I'm going to have to learn how to be flexible with this project considering I'm having a baby in 4 months!

Day 63 - I used my new gel medium today to add some texture to this card. (It's hard to see in the photo). The background is a combination of watercolor pencils, stamping, chalk pastel, sewing pattern, and distressing ink. I made the mask out of party streamer paper. I really love how this card worked out. I actually tried making a different background before this one and it was SOOOO ugly, I threw it in the garbage. Haha. So today's motto was the good old, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again."




Day 64 - I made a silhouette of my pregnant belly today! I'm 23 1/2 weeks along. The background is watercolor and stamps.



Day 65 - Today I didn't feel creative at all. Have you ever played with a tangram before? You can make all sorts of designs...but I couldn't come up with anything! So I cheated and used google. Haha. 


Day 66 - Jordan: "What are you doing?..... Painting with celery?..."


No comments:

Post a Comment